- GHS weighted action is heavier in the low end and lighter in the high end, just like an acoustic piano.
- Advanced Wave Memory Stereo Sampling recreates natural instrument sound in stereo.
- 64-note polyphony allows the player to perform moderately dense piano passages, even using heavy sustain pedal, with few or no dropped notes being cut off.
- Dual Mode lets you combine two Voices together, like piano and strings, for an inspiring new playing experience.
- The USB to HOST port allows you to connect and interact with a wide variety of educational, music creation or music entertainment applications on a computer or mobile device.
The P-45 digital piano has 10 voices, 88 weighted keys, and features that are ideal for the needs of the beginner piano student.